16 Oct Key Benefits of Resveratrol on Our Health, Anti-Inflammatory, Anti-Aging & Anti-Oxidant Effects. Inspired By Dr David Sinclair
Resveratrol , is a protective antibiotic produced in plants under stress, whether due to fungal attack, drought, ultraviolet irradiation, or inflammation. This molecule helps the plants to fight back and maintain health. It’s a phytonutrient found abundantly in red grapes skin.
In this episode you will learn about benefits of Resveratrol :
- Why Resvertrol is great for you?
- The anti-inflamatory action of Resvertrol has on our body
- Resveratrol also inhibits the formation of peroxide molecules in cells that can cause widespread damage such as protein and DNA damage and oxidative stress.
- Helps with cancer prevention, studies shows that Resveratrol can inhibit cancers.
- Helps protect against cardiovascular disease.
- The Antioxidant effect
- Protect the neurons from plaque and other molecular damage
- protects key molecules and cells from oxidative damage
- Helps repair the damage caused by oxidizing agents
- Increase in nitric oxide gas in our body help increase the size of our blood vessels. which leads to better circulation, blood flow and nutrient delivery
- The Anti-Agin effect
- Helps activate a protein called Sirtuins, which blocks the activation of the aging genes.
- Prevents and protects our skin from damaging UV light as well as helps our collagen levels.
- Help with the prevention of Dementia and Alzheimer’s
- Testosterone release
Suggested Ted Talk :
A Cure for Aging? by David Sinclair